2 Storey For Sale in North Oshawa, Oshawa
• 3 bath , 3 bdrm 2 storey – FOR SALE CAD879,000 . Actual Price May different
in North Oshawa, Oshawa
U.C. Towns 2 is a new townhouse development by Tribute Communities at Simcoe Street North, Oshawa. The development was completed in 2020. U.C. Towns 2 has a total of 40 units.
U.C. Towns 2 Details
Community Name: U.C.
Selling Status: Sold Out
Construction Status: Complete
Completed In: 2020
U.C. Towns 2 Summary
Following the tremendous success of U.C. Towns, Tribute Communities is pleased to announce U.C. Towns 2! With a new community location adjacent to a brand new RioCan Shopping Centre, U.C. Towns 2 brings a spectacular collection of family-friendly townhome designs to North Oshawa’s most exciting urban neighbourhood.
Discover a world of convenience at your doorstep, with The University of Ontario Institute of Technology, major retail stores and many other fine amenities can be enjoyed within easy walking distance, and the Highway 407 expansion is just moments away. Your search for the perfect community is over at U.C. Towns 2!
Souce: U.C. Towns 2
Features & Finishes
Custom Quality Construction
– All elevations, exterior colours and materials are architecturally controlled and pre-selected.
– Townhome elevations feature clay brick exteriors with heritage siding and smart panel detailing, as per plan. Soldier course, frieze boards and authentic heritage-like details, and coloured mortar with raked joints on front elevations are featured as per plan.
– Decorative exterior columns are made of maintenance durable fiberglass (as per applicable plan).
– Decorative exterior pickets and railing are made of aluminum for maintenance free durability (as per applicable plan).
– Steep roof pitches enhance elevations on the Melrose and Bloomsbury Collections.
– Premium quality moulded cladwood sectional roll-up garage door with decorative glass panels, as per applicable plan.
– Self-sealing limited lifetime shingles.
– Engineered floor system of truss joists which eliminate warping and minimize squeaky floors.
– Wood framed party wall construction exceeds O.B.C. requirements.
– Superior 2”x 6” wood exterior construction.
– Exterior walls are insulated to R22, attics to R50.
– Spray foam insulation to garage ceiling below any habitable space above.
– All 5/8” tongue & groove OSB subfloors to be sanded, glued and fastened with screws.
– Thermopane Low E Argon fixed vinyl casement windows on front, side and rear elevations.
– Lower level windows to be vinyl sliders, where applicable.
– Aluminum soffits, fascia, eavestroughs and downspouts.
– Metal insulated front entry door with inset pane lites.
– 2 coat paved driveway.
– All building envelope perforations including doors and windows to be fully caulked.
– Foundation wrapped with a superior drainage membrane to protect from water penetration.
Electrical, Plumbing & Heating
100 amp electrical service with circuit breakers.
Heavy duty cable for stove and dryer.
Two weather proof exterior electrical outlets, one each at front and rear of home, plus two electrical outlets in garage.
White switches and receptacles throughout.
Ceiling outlets with builder supplied fixtures for entry, hallways, kitchen and breakfast and all bedrooms, as per applicable plan. Capped outlet in dining room.
– Switch controlled wall outlet in living room, as per applicable plan.
– Bell chime at front door.
– Smoke detectors, with electrical connection on each floor.
– Melrose and Soho Collection townhomes to be fully sprinklered, as required by O.B.C.
– Carbon monoxide detectors with electrical connection in upper hallway.
– All heating and air conditioning ducts are cleaned prior to closing.
– All copper wiring throughout.
– Forced air, high efficiency gas furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning. Gas-fired hot water heater on a rental basis.
– Shut off valve under each sink.
– Two (2) exterior hose bibs, one in garage and one at rear of house.
– Heat Recovery Ventilation unit to provide fresh air and improve indoor air quality.
– One laundry tub provided, where applicable as per plan.
– Hot and cold laundry taps for washer and heavy duty wiring for dryer.
– Exterior exhaust for dryer
– Custom designed and architecturally controlled front yard landscaping with ground cover, shrubs, trees and sod in front and rear yard (as per plan).
– Fully paved driveways with base coat and top coat of asphalt.
– Pot or coach lights (as per plan) and black house numbers with nickel plated deadbolt, gripset entry on front door.
Spectacular Interior Finishes
– 8’ ceiling height on main floor.
– Natural oak finish pickets, railing and stringer on stairwells in finished areas, as per applicable plan.
– All homes to have 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” imported ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen, powder room, ensuite, bathrooms and laundry room in finished areas, where applicable.
– Premium quality 35 oz. carpeting with 7/16” underpad on main and second floors, where applicable; Purchaser to choose from Tribute’s samples.
– Purchaser’s choice of colour of quality paint and primer on all interior walls, all interior doors and wood work trim (from builder’s samples).
– Smooth finish ceilings in kitchen, bathrooms, laundry (where applicable) and stippled ceilings with 4” smooth border throughout main and second floor.
– Kitchens, bathrooms and laundry (in finished areas) to be finished with flat latex paint.
– Trimmed archways throughout, where applicable, as per plan.
– Purchaser choice of Classique or Colonial raised panel interior doors, including closets, as per applicable plan.
– Swing or sliding closet doors, as per applicable plan.
– Colonial baseboard and trim for doors and window casings throughout.
– Nickel finish interior door knobs and hinges.
– Patio doors are 5 ft. and 6 ft. wide, as per applicable plan
Designer Kitchens & Luxurious Bathrooms
– Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry in kitchen with laminate countertop.
– Flush breakfast bar in kitchen, as per applicable plan.
– Double stainless steel sink in kitchen with single lever faucet.
– White exhaust hood fan over stove area, vented to exterior.
– Dishwasher rough-in provided includes electrical and plumbing only, with space for dishwasher. Hookup not included.
– Dedicated electrical outlet for refrigerator.
– Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
– Standard fridge opening to be 32” wide by 68” high. Standard range opening to be 30” wide.
– Purchaser’s choice of deluxe cabinetry with laminate countertop.,/
– Master ensuite to have oversized acrylic oval tub as per plan with ceramic tile backsplash and deck mounted faucets where tub and shower are separate. Separate shower stall finished in ceramic tile and glass, as per applicable plan. Shower light where shower stalls have no glass walls.
– Ceramic showers to include curtain rod and glass showers to include glass doors.
– Single lever faucets with pop-up drains in all bathrooms.
– Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
– Main bathroom or master ensuite to have drawer with lock as per applicable plan, location to be determined by Tribute.
– Main bathroom to have tub enclosure with ceramic tile (6” x 8”) standard, to ceiling height.
– Mirror in all bathrooms, full width of vanity.
– Pedestal sink in powder room.
– Positemp pressure/temperature balance valves for all showers.
– Energy efficient water saver shower and toilet tanks.
– Wall Sconce Style lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
– White ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, tissue dispenser, and soap dish.
– Towel bar and tissue dispenser only in powder room
Category: Real Estate By Waqas